Twinsburg strives to be a welcoming, active and visionary community where our residents can live, work, and enjoy life. To continue Twinsburg’s successful path I am committed to:
- Keep our Administration focused on a balanced budget and fiscally responsible spending.
- Enhance the relationship with the Township, Reminderville and other adjacent communities and seek ways to share resources and expenses.
- Continually seek ways to reduce expenditures without jeopardizing the City’s current level of municipal services.
Safety of Our Residents
- Create policy that will maintain proper staffing levels for our Police and Fire departments.
- Continue to maintain adequate an adequate service fleet that will keep our roadways clean and safe and maintain the high level of municipal services our residents enjoy.
- Develop programming for our residents on current safety and environmental issues.
- Twinsburg needs to remain focused on creating a business friendly environment which will attract a diverse industrial mix ultimately translating into job opportunities and an expanded tax base.
- Develop a viable downtown business district that promotes walkability for residents and opportunities for family event programming.
- Seek programs that will attract businesses to Twinsburg and prevent our current businesses from relocating.
- Quality of Life for All Residents
- City programming of a variety of recreational and cultural activities throughout the community for residents and visitors.
- Maintain our close working relationship and strong partnership with our School District.
- Create better connectivity to our parks and trail system.
- Support and enhance the social activities and services for our growing senior community.